Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a fact that my 1st job sucks.

for certain reason,
i drain working this week even more than the past few work.
but honestly, i never like my job a tiny bit.

i know, i am just whining like a old lady about how pathetic my first job is.
but at least it felt better after doing so, and that's the irony part that first job of a fresh graduate always turn haywire.

therefore, i seriously think fresh graduate should really consider carefully and accept a job they wanted for in a long term basis. at least for the first job, its very important; for it effect you career path thereafter.

it always happened to be that whatever you study for in your diploma, you might not end up working in that area, or even a drastic difference between your scope of study and work.

for me i studied banking and financial, majoring in fund management and ideally i would want to enter a bank and start my career path there but it seem that what i am working now is way difference & my job is stagnant but never ending.

i should really stop now, and look forward to weekend.

*please make me stronger mentally & physically.

xoxo.

No comments: