Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF.


TGIF. *HOORAY.

infact, i only figure out recently that TGIF means Thanks God Its Friday.
dont be surprised if alot of others is still unaware, with so many short form coming up, you just cant know them all right.

idk, ttyl, mil all this is also new to me,
BUT i know already lar.

idk = i don't know.
ttyl = talk to you later. * personally think this is super short form.
mil = mother-in-laws.


anyway,
here's a joke i heard from my friend in related to short form.

mum: wru?
my friend: ???
mum: Where Are You?


is this new? or am i outdated again?
i would only say my friend's mum short form's ability stunned me. HAHAHA.

alright, here's my new year's photos.
just a few :)


kawaii.


beautiful mum with son :)


he finally let me bao him!
*ahhh, i look happy right :)



super cute, he is actually saying *CHEESE.

honestly, i love childrens!

xoxo.

No comments: