Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the birthday(s) wishes!

First and foremost,
lets give our wishes to the birthday girl - MEIZHEN today :D


HAPPY twentytwo, my dear friend :D

OH YA,
and i have not forgotten about you, my five years friend~

Hope that you enjoy your day with your loved ones.
and yes, keep our friendship going. :)

enough of birthday since mine is LONG LONG AWAY :p
furthermore, i don't want to be remind of the fact that i'm actually AGING. :(

that aside, HOW'S YOUR CHINESE NEW YEAR?!
or rather VALENTINE'S DAY?!

mine was rather mundane,
and this year didn't get to visit dad's side :(
i do want to see all my cousins but both sis and dad is away :(

so today, have to be back at work.
have to pack my HOLIDAY'S MOOD & at the same time I NEED TO STRESS FOR MY EXAMS/PRELIMS.

**Its a need not to want.

UPDATES: 3on3 PSIG basketball is on 27th feb 2010, anyone want to support :P
my opponent is amazingly ALL STRONG. :( but i shall just go have fun lar.
**prays! :D


continue to be inspired okay!
to love yourself more each day :D


. . . when the night has come, stand by me.
**singing~~

xoxo.

No comments: