Friday, February 05, 2010

CHENG HUANG MIAO + SHANGHAI GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTRE.


flying off to . . .
SHANGHAI.

so yes, i am starting to write about my DAY 1 IN SHANGHAI.
to correct it, it should be the first night in shanghai,
since i only arrive at night time. :)

here you go,
your truly's VIRGIN NIGHT IN SHANGHAI. :D

DESTINATION: CHENG HUANG MIAO



i feel that i has a tired face there,
DO I?


*welcome welcome~


with mum!


the place.



YOU & ME = JINGTING & JINGFEN.
when we are young,
i call her 7fen and me is 8ting. haha!


you see this water looking thing now at advertisement.


so this is 7fen and yaocai.

only manage to get myself a name chop and a doll for mary.
nothing much catch my eyes, but have to admit its cheap.

and they have this famous xiaolongbao, but too long quene so we didnt get to taste it :( but i also dont eat that.

Next we take a cruise(like boat) to watch SHANGHAI GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTRE.



i cannot read the title of our CRUISE. can you?
lols, but my chinese is really not too bad one eh.



see HAPPY me,
though still look tired.





on board~~


highlight is the scenary behind.



nice?

this is the well-know financial hub lor.
imagine working there. HMM.




THAT FAMOUS BUILDING,
but i dont know whats is it =x


sis keep irritating me~
she cannot tahan i keep TAKING PHOTO. :P


a proper one :D


ok,
say byebye to famous building already!

:D

No comments: