Saturday, February 27, 2010

lacks of updates this whole week.

reason being:

1) Out of the 5 weekday, i have 3 days of study.
In addition to it, 2 out of the 3 lesson ended after ten, like 1015 & 1020PM.

2) Thursday was full packed, with meeting and training (work + netball)

3) So if you do your maths, i only got 1 free day which is MONDAY, which i actually skipped volleyball training, otherwise i guess i wont be typing here now. BUT I DO FELT GUILTY.

so just today, i was really too tired that i lazes on my bed and refuse to wake up =x
it means i took a half day.

otherwise, i wont be typing here also.

on a happier note: TODAY MARK THE LAST DAY OF MY SCHOOL.

On the otherhand,this remind me that my NIGHTMARE starts this coming monday, 1st March. my company's peak starts on that day, and when i say peak period, you can never imagine how busy one can gets.

in fact, this week i am already experiencing the PRE-PEAK period. oh my!

so i guess i no need to mention my company name, it become obviously clear to your.
just think what you need to do on 1st march - 18 april, and my company will just came into the whole picture.

i'm labelling this as "MY HATE PERIOD".

many times, i fall asleep at the sofa cause work + school is really no joke.
just imagine a whole day out from 8am to 11pm, a total of 15 hours outside.

Sis always remind me that i shouldnt make myself so tired, which is indirectly asking me to cut down on unnecessary which she is obviously refering to the netball & volleyball commitment at my workplace.

However, i felt that doing those make me happier and at least away from those stress.
as far as i am concern, i will try to keep it going.
which hopefully bears good result when it come to Revenue Games.

okay, enough of my heartfelt sharing.
just continue to pray that my energy level persist and determination pays offs the end of the day, especially for my studies.

SIDE NOTE: upload 2 new song in mixpod 只为爱上你 S.H.E & JJ Lin - 第幾個100天
both are really nice and my reader will love them :P

P.S. i left my charger at work so no iphone for this 2 days. not because of anything, :( I'm just sad cause i cant play TITANIC.

xoxo.

No comments: