Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meaning of roses.

unbelieveable;
chinese new year is just in 3days time.

i am having my reunion dinner tonight,
with the fact that sis is leaving Singapore on the eve,
we brought forward the dinner.

nevertheless, i look forward to dinner more than chinese new year.
whats more happier then spending time with family :)

for now,
that's it. :)

how about ending with this ? :)

Meaning of roses

1 Rose Love at the first sight; you are the one (stingy!)
2 Roses Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3 Roses I love you (OOPS.)
6 Roses I wanna be yours
7 Roses I'm infatuated with you
9 Roses An Eternal love, together as long as we live
10 Roses You are perfect (lie, cause no one is. =x)
11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
12 Roses Be my steady (my friend recently receive this! LOL.)
13 Roses Secret Admirer
15 Roses I am truly sorry, please forgive me (ahem~ HAHA!)
20 Roses Believe me, I am sincere towards you
21 Roses I am devoted to you
24 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday (free but not as 365roses, haha!)
33 Roses Saying "I love you" with great affection
36 Roses I will remember our romantic moments
40 Roses My love for you is genuine
50 Roses Regretless love, this is
99 Roses I will love you for as long as I live (bullshit.)
100 Roses Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101 Roses You are my one and only love
108 Roses Please marry me! (this i dont know, but will guy give or girl?)
365 Roses Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday (damn free ah!)
999 Roses Everlasting and Eternal love (too rich~)

does roses make your happier?

No comments: