Tuesday, February 16, 2010

700th; thoughts.

this is my 700th post,
if you have been following my blog,
you would have noticed that i started regularly blogging since september 2008.

previously,
i was not a regular blogger.

now i will say i blog almost everyday, myself didnt really notice til people/friends tell me that my blog is very updated.

sometime, i also asked myself why i am blogging that often and i have the following answer.

1) The only place that is for you everyday, regardless.

2) I always felt better after blogging, this means i blog alot when i am sad.
obviously not now i mean.

i used to be sad the last time, back in september 08 and this became an unnotice habit i picked up.

but it worked well to cure myself, ALOT.

it work even almazingly well to cure my fear - loneliness.
who like to be lonely, but at least i am adapting it well.

3) Reading back bring memories, good and bad as i have gone through it :)

just a sudden urge to pen down my thoughts :)

anyway, if you follows my twittter,
you would have known 200pounds beauty have inspired me greatly.


. . . to be fat & happy :)

sometime, i think people should be happy with their appearance.
i always wanted to slim down, but that doesnt really make me happy.

if a guy love you,
he love you for your everything.


being fat is not a sin,
so make do with it :) happily.

besides those,
the 200pounds tracks is now its up at my mixpods.
good songs should be share :)

well, funny photo to end it all.



HILARIOUS.

tomorrow will be a better day :)

& i have a nice time catching up with my 2 primary school mates just a few hours back.
its always awesome to have impromptu meetup and knowing we can talk so much.

MJ was not too bad too,
but remember excessive gambling is never good ok.

shall stop being nagging and head to sleep now.

xoxo.

No comments: