Monday, February 01, 2010

first monday in feb, also the 1st of feb.

I am so happy, cause i finished my KOREA post all in JAN 2010.
you can always refer to my right hand bar if you ever miss it :)

its alot of photo :)

NEXT UP: MY 3d2n in SHANGHAI.

will be separating them into 3/4 post.
because the amount of photo kills. :P

promise to post all by FEB 2010 :)

anyway if you follow my twitter,
you will notice that i always suffer from sleepless-sunday-night.
so it really mean HELL on monday :(
worse when i have to volleyball at night.

thinking if i shall go later tonight.

that aside,
chinese new year coming already, have you guys went shopping?

i have got:

2 BLACK DRESS;
1 BLUE SKIRT &
1 SHOE.


and sis just told me my burberry is out of stock.
so if i got no mood and time to shop,
i shall just make do with any bag that i have.

it just reminded me that my BKK's bag(s) all not use yet,
a good solution for my cny.

NOWADYS,
the crowd in mrt really annoying.
and its cny's song EVERYWHERE.

ohmy.

No comments: