Monday, February 08, 2010

5 randoms.

GOOD MORNING!

my effort on trying to be energetic,
but the fact is i always hate monday.
always.

do your get more workload on a monday?
i always do :( brr.

okay, maybe i should stop complaining and REN MIN.
it means to accept my destiny.

anyway,
come across this and thought that i shall share here :)


http://www.lemongraphic.sg
its a link to this website that have a quite a lot of stuffs.
and best of all it has CAFE WORLD CHEAT CODE.
though i didnt play this,
i know lot of my friends and even sis does.

so if you are interested,
just click on the link below the PINEAPPLE PICTURE ok.

have fun browsing!

just some 5 random thing i wanted to list out.

1) beating around the bush TOO LONG, make me easily pissed and worse developed the cant-be-bother feeling.

2) replying late is ok, since i always do it. NOT REPLYING sucks, cause i don't message everyone, everyday, everytime. get it?

3) having a bad reputation and causing everyone to demoralise me, my mind.

4) too many common friend, too many common thing you do to them and me.

5) me for not being firm.

No comments: