Tuesday, March 03, 2009

THANKS - Victor & Miss Noh.



nora send me this at fb and i think it look nice so i should featured it on my blog.
can spot us? HAHA. i miss her.

wondering if this the photofunia application raymond told me before.
i am gg to try the photofunia thing one day with all my favourite photos! :)

slept til 5 plus today, i think its more like a COMA.
can pls adjust my timing back :( this is sad, i am like an OWL now.

but at least for today, i accomplished some major task.
-get my supervisor to be my reference and he agreed.
-get my teacher to be my NTU non-academic appraisor and she agreed.

really thanks them alot for their help, both agreed instantly and honestly i took quite a bit of courage to ask for their help. so really really appreciate it :)
its got to be a load off my shoulder.

and for now, my resume file cant be opened, its a no end to it. i promised to send my resume out today, oh my.

i hope tmr badminton session will be carried out, if not i gg to run again.
the leg cramp is killing me but i love the feeling of exercise, its like i wont feel guilty after eating killer-food. LOLS. =x

i hope my effort show some results la. :) determination.

for now my life is : to slim down and to find a job.

ANYWAY, i think the government 200bucks is credited into the bank. :D shopping?
and i guessed everyone received the NAVY's yellow slipper, i wonder why they send me a 'M' size that is far too big for me. but it's cool cos my mum was stunned and believe when i told her i signed up into the NAVY.

but i dont even know how to swim can, so why would i choose NAVY of all.

is this a period for receiving government's freebies?
BOO.

No comments: