Monday, March 23, 2009

the long awaited call.

well, today was a mission accomplished day. did two major task today and like finally i did it.

1) after the lap top die on me for almost a week, i decided to bring it all the way to alexandra techno park for repair. such an unfamiliar place to me.

therefore, it wasted my 1 hour plus just to go there alone.
at least, they promised to deliver it back if not another disaster trip with the power cab fare.

like i mention "essential of transport" and if only. :(
i guessed i cant buy my car so soon. :( and this really sucks.
its an exchange for a better education. lets hope thing turns out the best for me.

2) booked our badminton session FINALLY AH.
lols, so it shall be a good 2hour fat-burning session. yes, i am looking forward to it.

before that was lunch at sunplaza PASTAMANIA.
you never hear me wrong. its my first attempt to eat PASTA.
and i think it really dont suits me.

apart from those two task, one thing worth celebrating is. .

the long awaited call was finally received.
hopefully i could make it to the "metal rice bowl" job. given this situation, i have no other choice and i hope fate leads me to the best decision. *prays.

on the other hand, i think i met this really nice manager.
but again, i have no other choice :(
if you could see this, i would really want to thank you for all.
greatly apreciate it.

so now teach me how to prepare myself for an essay writing, an impt one.
am pretty worried about it, cos its so long since i done any writing.
mary, you got to pray for me really.

enough of those, some sharing now.



thats my mood now LOLS.






i love this the most AWW.

i dont like the new FB.

No comments: