Friday, March 06, 2009

INTERVIEW(s) yet again.

interview(s); one after another. OH MY!
i guessed i need to have a clearer view of my career prospect.
wish me lucks.

so far everything went smoothly.
but i seriously need to know what i want.
give me time to think; probably i will have an answer after my "graduration holiday".

wednesdsay; ladies night @ Double O & O Bar.
dragonfly and powerhouse thereafter.
thanks bu for bringing me to a "live" partyworld LOLS. she know what i mean.
the crowd was NO FUN.

here's the "chui" photo(s)
after 3 interview and my tuition, i am too lazy for any make up.
and i deleted alot of photo(s) cos they are all too unglam LOLS.









the people who went - xue, me, bu and gero.
and that got to be one of the longest time i even been to club, from 12plus-5plus.

i was almost late for my interview at early morning 830am cos i basically reach home at 7am and guess where's my interview place - QUEENSTOWN. woohoo.

so thats about all. its HOLIDAY on 11mar, cant wait!
and today's training cancel, it means no exercise :(
i am so tired now.

No comments: