Sunday, March 01, 2009

《爱就宅一起》



isn't the song NICE. (: 默默 by 飛輪海.

channel u new idol drama - 《爱就宅一起》 is really nice, most importantly i think i am in love with yang cheng ling's new hairstyle. should consider trying this new hairstyle. WOOHOO.



here's the EP 3 long preview i found.
i cant find the EP 3 show. :(

yesterday, went back to smb to play volleyball. its nice to play the same old sport, and at least the touch is not totally gone. :) all in all have fun.
oh ya all the best to SMB U19 Alumni! (:

today, went running at night. the breeze was nice and now my legs can feel the aftermath. ha, thats my determination to slim down. i really must.

so anyone wants to go exercise?
badminton, swim, gym.
do so before i find a full time job, meanwhile fixing my resume first. :)

today was rather surprised, and now my bear have got new nice clothes and shoes. will take photos of it soon with its new denim dress and show your one day, its now lying on my bed now. (: THANKS.

thats about all. i am trying to adjust my timing back. the consecutive sleepless night of studying have turned my human clock upside down and at this hours, i am feeling so awake. tsktsktsk.

tmr shall be RUNNING again; or cycling. (:
goodlucks!

No comments: