Sunday, March 29, 2009

for now, i am happy with my life :)

100% SPORT ON 27th & 28th at the youth park.
all in all, i enjoyed.
especially when it involved fun in the work.

i think i played almost 2 hours in the games which is namely the dart and the floorball one. as for the water i pull a total of 600m. KILL ME.
but really this type of event is FUN :)

so,
me&bu won the water sport 2nd, get some glasses home.
bu won the individual woman open LOLS, and got herself a NUM slippers.
and Nora won in the floorball booth and get herself some voucher.

but again, photo(s) cant be uploaded yet :(
yes wait til tmr when my laptop arrives.
btw, HP is really kind to have send it directly to my house :)

night time was MOVIE - Confession of a Shopaholic.

its a very girl kind of show i think.
go watch it~

and i found this, it is my favourite part of all. HAHA.
the gorgeous dance; i thought it was hilarious. watch it (:

and here are some outdated chinese new year photo(s), jie's pc have all those outdated photos that i never post before so here it is (:



sis with my pretty aunt and her lovely son.


he is cute right? =D

my 3 cousin. i miss them :( ya, mayb someday to KL soon.

my love (:

that's sis trying to scare me with the dog, and notice the TV? lols.

my niece, she resemble my cousin alot =)

anyway i receive SIM admission letter already.
now i am contradicting, should i go pay the fee by latest 13th april or wait for local university reply.

most prolly i will accept SIM option, cos i need&want to work a full time.
so i hope the people can call me faster, rather then letting me wait so long :(

and if so, my bridging course in SIM will be starting in mid april.
so wish me lucks (:

and as per mentioned,
JINGTING is happy with her life for now (:
i hope bestie is as well.

No comments: