Tuesday, March 10, 2009

AWAY TIL 14TH MAR. email me if URGENT.

finally the graduration holiday tmr. :) cant wait.

i seriously pray for a good job after my holiday.
and i have yet to reject the one being offered, still in the midst of thinking. how? should i?

after being been through the interview(s), then i know the term-me-logy use for "financial planner" come in so many form. and whatever you call it, it served the same purpose.

and Angie better thanks me for telling her that. HAHA, if not it will be the same building at the same level. :P

apart from the holiday, i found a very PART-TIME part time. lols, its for the event SPORT ON introduced by eileen, just a few day work but i hopes its fun! :) and working with the gals is already a better deal :)

alright off to watching my show.
here's a website : http://www.natnatvip.com to watch alot of nice show mainly:
爱就宅一起; EP4 is already up when sg have not even broadcast it. =x
小娘惹全集;
一切完美2
不良校花全集
篮球火全集
黑糖群侠传全集
命中注定我爱你全集
娛樂百分百
超級星光大道第四季
我猜我猜我猜猜猜
i guessed its faster then tv, so why not go visit. HAHA.
and fyi, it have movies as well.

and again, i will be away from sg from 11mar-14mar.
will only be contactable from 15th mar onwards, so anything just email me, if urgent. i will get back once i am back :)
here's my official email hong.jingting@gmail.com
the brotherbear one is still in use anyway.

here's xue's favourite picture taken during our way to double O.



anyway guess who's that?
this is supposed to be an artistic photo! HAHA.

bye people.
anything email me :) and good trip to both von and bu as well~

No comments: