Monday, March 02, 2009

GUILTY.

today was a no-exercise day :( i am seriously guilty. but well, promised a good badminton session this coming tuesday.

is singing counted as an exercise? if so, this made my 4hours worth. LOLS. apart from those was catching up and a killer-supper :(

honestly, i think i am fated with this particular song. been hearing it like countless time today. oh my~ figure out whats my FAVOURITE SONG. lols.

tmr got to be a job searching day, so in need of a job. but am kind of demoralised with the current market but well, lets pray :)

and ytd i passed by mariana's blog. am kind of sad that she already went back to indonesia, this remind me that I HAVE GRADUATED. mixture of feeling but i am so missing mary honestly :(

reading her blog kind of make me emo abit. i never love parting and this always sucks. ya not as if she is not coming back, she will be back in MAY. =D better still she will be studying in SIM which will be the greatest of all. i am sure my friendship with her will last HAHA.

to mary: enjoy ur 2 whole month at your home town. i wish to see u real soon (:

i am supposed to post my memories of NYP, but i guessed i would like to end now.

No comments: