Saturday, June 13, 2009

well, at least its over.

today wasnt a good day for me.
no, i mean ITS A REALLY BAD DAY.

first, i have so many follow up(s), TOO MANY.
second, i have to listen to some i-really-hate-it-kind of remarks.
third, i have to stay back and work an hour FREE. yes no OT to be claim.
fourthly, i cant leave early eventhough i wanted to cos the deadline is today.

so what's next?!

@#$%^&*

just let me whine here.
it really spoils my mood to a certain extent.
i knew i shouldnt be this affected.

i make sure i handled it more positively the next time round.
the very least is i should not let this affect my mood at all. JUST WAIT.
like i always say, dont underestimate my willpower.

and with mum's word, it really strengthen me. (: love you mdm chaw. :P

nevertheless, the trng brighten up my mood.
thats what i always look forward to on friday, to cycle and to play the sport. (:

on the other hand, me and angie have decide to try out the coming thursday netball trng. lets hope it will be fun (: yay, more exercise just like i used to =D

AND. .

ytd was kbox with liching and evelyn.
went for the student promo 7-10pm, $17.50 per pax.
inclusive of 1 drink, 1 food (fries, nugget etc) and 1 fruit (titbit/fruit).

all in all, i think its pretty worth it.
will post the photo when evelyn update it.
here's the only better one from my phone. (:


Evelyn&Jingting.

and here's my invitation response up til date. (:



THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE (:
still awaiting for the rest to confirm though.

and honestly i am getting slightly excited over this. (:
thats "BECAUSE SHE WILL ONLY TURN 21 ONCE".
i am loving this tagline so much. (:

til the next entry,
jingting.

No comments: