Tuesday, June 09, 2009

OVER.

as the title has said,
MY EXAMS IS OVER.

beyond words to describe the relief.
at least for this 2months, i really experience tired-ness.

to work on full-time basis and to pursue my studies is definitely NOT-AN-EASY-TASK, at least not to me.
but since its started, i have to go through it. (:
so for this 2years, pls keep your prayers on.

anyway, really THANKS ALL OF YOU for the wishes and encouragement.
appreciate it. i hope things went well for you guys as well =D

for jie's little gesture, made her lovable just for yesterday night =x

went back to school to collect my diploma cert today and only to find out, they now have gioria jean cafe already. TSK! why not during my time~
and headed down to the so-not-accessible RELC to submit my diploma to them.

if only the application could be more hassle-free.
its really troublesome and RELC is like so inside orchard.
if not for the ever-really-cab, i will have burned myself under the hot sun today -.-

and honestly, the guy at RELC ought to do some soul-searching lar.
he is the one who told me wrongly on my exemption unit application and such a customer service he has.

PROUDLY PRESENT:-


guess whats this?

yes, THE VERY EXPENSIVE PAPER.

for my good 3years in nanyang. (:

P.S. pls look out for my official 21st invitation either through facebook/sms/email.
REPLY ok!! (:

back to work tmr.
byes people!!
and did i mention, my iphone recovered. no 1-1 exchange though :(

No comments: