Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the invitation.

well, after my effort on the invitation.
many said to have not receive it at facebook.

seriously, i dont know why.
i went to double check and double send, so this is what i got.



it says that "your will receive the invitation shortly but not now."

however if by this week, my invitation is still not yet out.
i will then used the most common methods which is SMS.

anyway thanks to those who alert me about this default and requesting to come my party personally.

yes, mr wuzhenye! i did invite you, so make sure i see you on the 27th =D

now i am ending with this,



so people, pls dont forget my 21st birthday party ok (:
greatly appreciated.

**today shopping was a scam.
i could have brought the blazer for only $36 but i got it for $42.
tsk, treat it as a reward for studying the past few days.

SHOPPING IS GREAT.
I LOVE GSS, but i guess i LOVE THAILAND MORE
. aww~

No comments: