Saturday, June 27, 2009

TODAY - 27062009

received many smses yesterday informing that they won't be coming to my party due to all sort of unforeseen circumstances.
I have to admit I am abit affected. -.-
but this feeling won't last and won't spoil my day.

it just sort of make me felt that the effort was waste.
preparation of food is the most hectic of all.
spend alot on it and now I am really wondering who is gg to turn up tmr.

nevertheless,
thanks the bball gals for coming today.
have a rather enjoyable session with them.

thanks for the really red captain tee and I really love the handmade card aww.
and yay, movie transformer really nice.

we got our first unofficial team photo at some neoprint machine (:

now we are waiting for 3more hours before heading to ESCAPE.
yay, I am excited for that. (:

I am seriously not gg to bother who's coming or not.
it's my day, not gg to spoil it.

for those that are coming,
I see you guys at block A1102 (:
I love my room!

No comments: