Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3on3; movie thereafter.

let's talk about my 3on3, didn't win but have lotsa fun.
at least some experiences (: though along was blue black and ulcer. -.-

played for almost 12hours on Sunday from 9am-8pm.
been so long since I last play for that long hours.

as a results, both legs were cramped.
stone-alike I would describe.
and yay, I finally have some tann back. (:

so that's about all for my 3on3, nothing much.

after that was movie, like finally.
watched "DRAG ME TO HELL" ytd morning, yes at 2am.

it's being rate 3.5popcorn by gv, that I agreed.
and as usual alot of horror and sudden scene.
But instead of those, i got fake by a 45degree fake haha =x

alright I am starting work alr.
Tkcare people.

NOTE: all invitations was sent.
kindly RSVP by facebook/SMS by this thursday as I will need time to prepare the food.
Appreciate it, I will take thurs's respond as final.

No comments: