Monday, June 08, 2009

Electives unit : HRM

lacking of motivation to study for econs.
yes i know, just one last one.

just let me whine at my own blog for some time before i really settle down and study.

exams is really a pain in the neck.
is this the way it should be phrase?
not too sure, but the meaning is there lar.

talking about maths today, was quite surprised by some question.
lets just pray a pass since its not gg to affect the class for our degree.

cant wait for tmr, yet fear of it to come.
give me the strength and motivation. much needed ~

did my selection of elective unit today, was quite pissed with the system for the countless times of logging me out. tsk!

initially, choose either Management Science or Strategy as it was more of the aplication but due to the slot, i changed it to HRM.

yes i know, its got to be so much memorising work to be done.
thinking of that, it really sucks but seriously, i dont want 4 unit in a term.

SO, just pray it work out right for me.
as of now, i am gg to shut the computer.

await the next entry with PHOTOS (:
resuming work on WEDNESDAY.

No comments: