Friday, September 17, 2010

WII Triathlon.

remember that i mentioned about having this "WII Triathlon"?
yesyes, like months ago but at least i have the post up right?


some of the participants,
yes hidden WII PRO -.- me excluded, its my first time playing :)


i seldom take photo with angie,
so this must post even if its not nice LOLS.

in total, we played table tennis, basketball, bowling, fencing and archery.
*all in the virtual WII version. :P


table tennis being the most FUN!


& as you see, i can FENCE!


Top 4 :D
*i count myself lucky :X


yes, ANGIE lost by a point and get 2nd.

your truly gotten a 4th and is contented for it :D
*YAYNESS to $20 voucher :)

WII is addictive, to me at least.
i want to play the rabbit game that everyone is telling me about.

so question is should i . . .




GET MYSELF A WII?!
*i love the black one OMG.

alright, enough of my WII's addiction.

"No one can ever change the truth. But the truth, once learned, CAN and WILL change the person."

xoxo.

No comments: