Saturday, September 18, 2010

stay home friday.

yes, its finally feeling like a weekend now.
& oh great, working on a saturday -.- and got scolded.

that's when i always tell myself not to take this personal.

& because i have to work on a saturday,
i stayed home on a friday's night. :(

BUT thanks for the daily 11.30pm show - Cruel Temptation. kill away my friday's stay home BLUES.
freaking addictive and womans/revenge are really POWERFUL.

ANYWAY,
i usually don't post my VAINPOT self in facebook but here i always do :P


that thick big shirt is from Korea,
it's so thick that i have never wear it before.
pyjames from Jakarta :P

*was packing my wardrobe in the middle of the night, and decide to take those picture. & yes, i always wear headband at home. :)

alright,
let's hope weekend is good :)


P.S. School is starting next week, gonna work hard.

*pls remind me on my consistency on this!


"2 most important thoughts a person should bear in mind:
Use things, NOT people. Love people, NOT things."


xoxo.

No comments: