Wednesday, September 01, 2010

the recent(s).

i know i should be blogging about JAKARTA,
but life's too fast pace,
now i missed the holiday time so badly.

then again,
dont think i deserve a rest after seeing my "horrible grades".

i really have to remind myself constantly to work hard.

& promise,
i will get the Jakarta post up by this weekend, latest :)

anyway, first day of my reshuffle of work,
lets hope all's well from today onward. :) *prays!

& lastly lets do this in point-form;

I am going zoo like two time this month for planning of AmazingRace #2.
I am playing for PSIG-mixed Netball on 25th September.
I am going to have my 3rd Recreational Event this coming 28th September.
I am going BINTAN on 1-3rd October for Sports Comm teambuilding.


that pretty much sum up what i have been busying with,
and how my weekend(s) get burned :(
even so, lets hope all turned out well :)

P.S. Happy Birthday to my company! :)
P.P.S. I am thankful for meeting nice people :) appreciated.

"Sometimes it's easier to say you don't care instead of trying to explain every reason why you still do."

xoxo.

No comments: