Sunday, September 05, 2010

lazy saturday is love.

"Its better to lose a lover than love a loser."

aint that so true JOANNA?
hahah, just thou of starting this quote for my lublub. LOLS!
the "lublub" become so catchy now, meet up soon you :)

i went to a salon today and got my hair cut,
or rather trim to be exact :)
yes, still long just that fridge short already.

i have got picture ready :P
& i did something to my hair.


can you see the difference?
the length is shorter, the fridge is shorter and i CURL my hair :P
*thanks sis for the curler :)

how is it?

rest of saturday was accompany my friend to choose perfum and rest at home.
give up the idea of going to COMEX, but i am still interested in getting WII.
should i go tomorrow after recce?

on a side note: i reallly love lazy saturday.
i dont even mind staying in the whole day, thats like the only day i got to sleep and rest with no work!

tomorrow gonna visit the zoo for my event already,
pray for good weather and us able to find good ideas for the stations :)

that's all.
IT'S SUNDAY, enjoy it :)

let's end with me again :)


:P

"Just because you were happy with him doesn't mean you cant be happy without him."

xoxo.

No comments: