Monday, September 27, 2010

mds collections.

just over the weekend,
i shopped at mdscollections yet again. :X

the previous time, i didnt share my buys, now here's my buy :)


love the strips of the dress $29.


been in love with wedges $28.
its a good alternativefor heels,
i can run with wedges :X


all time favourite flats $26.
yes i am short but flat are super comfy pls!

there's promotion now,
if you buy $80, there's $15 off :D

and to control my spending,
i didnt buy those :(
its pending under my MDS'S WISHLIST, haha.




GORGEOUS, yes?

P.S. Thanks to LICHING for introducing me into online shopping.
BUT thanks to myself in finding such an awesome online shop - mdscollections.com

"You can let go whenever you want but the memories always staying there."
& all this memories, make you grow up in a fast way.

xoxo.

No comments: