Friday, August 20, 2010

leaving on a jetplane, alone.

by the time you guys read this,
i will prolly be waiting in the airport by myself for my flight @ 1045.
*faster send me regards, if you can still catch me!

yes, more scheduled post coming up even when i am not in spore!
so check back this space! :)

so, blame it on the last mins changes,
both of my bestie cant be there to send me off :(
we even plan for a breakfast before i fly off.

:( now, nothing.

thanks godness, the least i could do is to re-schedule my flight.
imagine CANCELING THE WHOLE TRIP, lucky no.
anyway, will be back on monday's late night, reaching 0025.

so lets hope i can buy a lot of barang barang back ok! :)

& NOW,


miss me !

it's gotta be a good 4d3n trip,
to forget everything and come back with a mindset of starting everything afresh.

i promise.

Don’t make promises you can’t keep, and don’t say things you don’t mean because in the end, those things mean everything.

xoxo.

No comments: