Saturday, August 28, 2010

that setback that make my priority clear.

hmm, if you have already know.
my last sem results was very disappointing, it's prolly the first time I feel so stupid with myself.
but after much thinking & advices, I decided to continue with my studies, and with that I have to use one more year to clear my modules.

that's prolly one of the major setback I have,
yes life have been pretty well cause I always give my best in things I do.
very much a prefectionist you can say, that I never deny.
that's how it hit even more, but I am gotta accept this setback, telling myself I am just not good enough. :(

but I will work even harder now, this serve as a good lesson that I have too many thing to focus on and lost my priority.

for now and the two years down,
my priority will solely be my study,
nothing else got to matter, as long as I got that paper.

that's about all,
the feeling now will serve as a constant remainder.
I will accept this setback.

*thanks for supportive from all, encouragement and all along this 2days.

from now onwards,
I will picked myself up. :)

"There are 3 things life brings us: Tears gets wipe away. A smile fades away. Memories last a lifetime."

xoxo.

No comments: