Saturday, August 14, 2010

busybee week!

a short yet busy week i had, boo.

here's just a quick update,
the 2nd event for my recreational team has been a SUCCESS :)

felt our efforts all worth,
even when we have to sacrifice our sleep and all,
with the end result, its all's well :)

perhaps more sharing on the NDP photos soon :)

that aside,
i also had "WII-TRIATHLON" this week.

it means playing sport using WII,
we had table tennis, basketball, bowling & fencing.

& glad to say your truly gotten a 4th :)
while angie gotten a 2nd ! *yayness to voucher :X

& with my first time playing WII,
i pretty much got to admit that i am attached to it :)
*feel like buying one already :X

perhaps i should try to 'convince' sis that i will slim down playing it.
sometime, i really felt her urge for me to slim down,
more than i want too. HAH!


& now, she also want to slim down when she is never fat -.-

this photo was super RARE, i cannot imagine my sis running.
& happily yaocai, just accompany her.

this is from LIZHEN~~


yesyes, so gotta miss her.

so let's end with . . .



me, me, me :p

"Of all goodbyes, the kind that hurt the most was the one your ears never heard of, yet your heart knew it's already been said."

P.S. i am being an idiot, but once a month sounds reasonable?

have a nice weekend you'all!

xoxo.

No comments: