Tuesday, June 15, 2010

workload piles up.

we sorted all things out, told him what triggered all this & heard his explanantion.
i have my reservation on that cause like i mention, the trust is no longer there.

just that,
i believe that by saying everything, its easier for all of us.

regardless, i dont think i need to lose a friend :)


but i make sure my blog dont mention about him anymore, perhaps less often :)

back to my mundane workload,
its getting hectic with all the different commitment from sports comm, the teams and everything.

i hoped i am strong, or as least have the energy to take it all when school starts on the 14th july.
i have seen part of the time table, one word = crazy.
beside, i have to complete my "TO-DO-LIST" before it really starts.

i forseen that my days will be damn tiring by then and obviously cant be bother by things that i shouldnt.
i always set my priorities and this time round, need better management on it.

JULY is going to be a busy month with these coming:
-Sports comms team building *Bintan tentatively
-Amazing Race 2
-Clearance Training
-Post-Call work
-TPSD Recreational's Activities
-Term 1 of School


will continue to work hard in my work + school. :D

xoxo.

No comments: