Monday, June 07, 2010

personal from now onwards.

glad to say that the change of my blog add is successful, i dont want to make it private cause the setting is a lil troublesome.

so for people who browse through this space, i wished you dont spread it around.

i want it only for my keepsake.
& now i could blog in a more personal way, no more draft(s) being save.

i have just published one that was written on 23th may,
thats when me & him is still good.

the link's here: the relationship.

dont be mistaken alright, i was not in a relationship, just couldnt find a right word to title it.

now that you have read it, you would have know better about what we really are, to put it short, he is someone i was ONCE dependent on.

no longer.

thats when i found out that he hide something or rather lied to me, it really sucks.

i tried telling myself to accept who he is,
trying to believe him ever since he told me not to be affected by human's perception, i tried all so hard and this is what i am getting in the end.


dont wish to elaborate more now.

all i could say is i never want him to know how i am doing and all.
thats one of the reason why i change my link.

hope all this will soon be over,
need to.


i hate all that's coming.

xoxo.

No comments: