Tuesday, June 22, 2010

me.

was blog hopping & come across this particular phrase on one of the blog.

"Never grow too attached to something you've never owned,
because when you lose it, your heart suffers."


hmmm, really confused.
i hate going through this vicious cycle, but its aint easier.
thats when i always tell myself "thing happened for a reason."

.

& today's really not a good day OVERALL.
i dont feel good and yet, i have to take it all coming.

sometime, i know the way i talked look serious and all.
this i really cant help it.

worse when talking to people you are unfamiliar with,
i am too used to being myself.

cause if you have already know,
its just me that when its about work, i tend to be more serious and yes, defensive.

going forward, i better practise self control and all.
though i thought being efficient is all that matters, but in the reality, PR is so damn important.

i hoped i dont lose myself someday.

P.S. pls prays thing goes well for me.

i want a break away from work, saturday & sunday aint enough.

is it really just me? :(

P.P.S. girls, the photo are up in the facebook! *GO GRAB & updates yours also~

xoxo.

No comments: