Monday, June 07, 2010

insomnia.

so much for sleeping til late on a sunday,
now at 4am, i cant sleep :(
hate the period where you are adjusting your body clock.

lesson learnt,
not going to repeat this the coming sunday.

anwyay here's the neoprint with my basketball girls on sat.


first, this was really small.


now, this is big!

am meeting up with katherine&elyn later,
which is awesome! :)

really want to meet the people i want before my school starts on july14.
*so more meetup(s) to come okay! :D

*should i remain contact or ignore him totally?
feel so hard and all, the smses with him always confuse me.
hate it so much when my stand wasnt firm enough to start with :(


let this pass, please. :(

some one told me "you dont deserve all this", and it just feel better.

xoxo.

No comments: