Sunday, January 03, 2010

Seongsan Sunrise Peak - JEJU.

Second day in JEJU ISLAND.

before i go into the itinerary,
here's a very random note.


initially, i wanted to use the computer there.
but apparently all was in KOREAN except INTERNET EXPLORER.

i tried typing facebook, it just comes out some korean word.
which to me was a total UNKNOWN.
this explains why i was not CONTACTABLE :(

lets start with BREAKFAST :D at the hotel.
thats also my FIRST BREAKFAST IN JEJU. :D





its a buffet style so you take what you want.
simple & nice :)

lets go for the HIGHLIGHT.
my first destination of the day was . . .



Seongsan Sunrise Peak.


WELCOME readers! :)


picture before we proceed UP.


i was caught in action for MAKING MY FIRST SNOWBALL.


seriously, i have the "I WANT TO THROW YOU" face. haha!

wait til you see this. . .



he has the "I REALLY WILL THROW AT YOU" face haha!


my mum JOINED US. :D

the winner of the ROUNDEST SNOW BALL, small though!


yaocai & jie.

remember the JEJU's status i told in the previous post. . .
we saw them AGAIN.




& we take photo with them again ha!


a close view on the mountain.
nope, its SNOW MOUNTAIN.

we started to play there!


first, i just wanted to SIT DOWN for a shot.


then, she come to attack me~




we reconcile & have the photo taken =)
thats because she know she cant win me :P

being a nice sister, i helped them with the photo-taking.


well-taken!


caught yaocai who insist on checking on the stage.
he wanted to see was if it a POND WHICH FREEZE INTO ICE.
answer: its really just a stage.



dearest sis, mum and me.


the description of the place.


lets go FURTHER UP.


we CLIMB OVER,
but before that a snap :)


a happy mum :D


a happy me with a BIGGER SNOW BALL.

we have to left after the snow get bigger.
it kind of hurt when it HIT ONTO OUR FACES.


evidence.

No comments: