Thursday, January 21, 2010

Q&A.

do you think its wrong for you to do that?
yes/no.
no;the initial was to just try the application, nothing else.
yes;he ignore me now so it seem wrong.

do you felt guilty?
slightly and increasing.

do you feel like apologising?
yes if he tell me he was angry,
and the reason for being angry.

what do you feel?
if he is angry, at least tell me why.
since he always say this to me, but doesnt seem to be doing it now.

will you take it seriously from now onwards?
yes, if he reciprocate.

honestly,
i am a very straight kind of person.
in term of thinking, feeling and everything else.

you have to really tell me straight in the face kind.
and trust me, be it good or bad.
i am ready to take it all.

alright,
GOING TO POUR EVERYTHING OUT TO THE BIG SEA ON FRIDAY.

from now,
no more question will be prompt.

No comments: