Thursday, January 07, 2010

GMH.

i wanted to load the photos beforehand but it says "BAD REQUEST".

guess blogger also want me to sleep.
**touched :)
my blog is my BFF! :D
this i knew it a long way back.


but if you see my PANDA-FUL eye,
you guys will also want me to sleep.
it worsen so much this week. :(

yes, my mood was so much better.
thanks for the people who tried to cheer me up.

afterall, things aint that bad. :)

lets share this last thing before i go after my bed.

if you remember the FML's website i introduced,
this website work kind of similar.

instead of FML, its GMH.
which means GIVE ME HOPES.
& its kind of touching, for some!

so here's a few TOUCHING ones to share.

I'd just been treated for cancer, and had been wearing a wig for the last couple of years. I recently got a new boyfriend and he didn't know about my condition. One day he came into my apartment while I wasn't wearing my wig.
He told me that I was more beautiful than he could ever imagine. He truly GMH.


After my grandmother passed away, my mom and her brothers found a trunk in the house. Neither my mom or her brothers knew about it. They broke the lock and found more than $10,000 that had been put away over the years and a note telling them to look out for each other. The love that woman had GMH.

A few years ago, we were having financial difficulties. My big brother and I were told not to expect Christmas presents. When I woke up Christmas morning, I found presents for me under the tree. My brother had wrapped up his favorite toys so I would have Christmas presents. Brothers like Jake GMH.

In my old neighborhood there were two homeless men that always spent their days together outside a nearby 7/11 with their dogs. After making my purchase, I gave them the money left over plus my allowance to buy some food. They went inside, coming out with a box of dog food. Their selflessness GMH.

Last year, I was going to kill myself. I wrote a note and slipped it into my best friend's locker at school. That night, I was preparing to die, when she crawled through my window and kissed me. My first real kiss.
Kristain, I know you read GivesMeHope all the time. Will you marry me?


dont you feel that the more you should treasure you life, people around you and all.
GIVE ME HOPES. :D

P.S. the last one was actually a ONLINE PROPOSAL. oh my, damn romantic!
*CRY!

No comments: