Monday, January 04, 2010

rant!

for the past 20mins or so,
i was searching for my cooling pad cable but apparently to no avail.

SADDED.

alright, shall just pray that my laptop dont burn.

before you continue reading away,
have to highlight that this will be a PICTURE-LESS POST.

basically, i will just rant.

cause my day wasnt really good.

its the peak period at my work,
no i rephrase, "there's no non-peak at my department".
we have to be cross-trained, learned about assessing and all.
so it PEAK ALL YEAR ROUND.

initially, when i was given a choice to pick the department i want.
my reply was : "i just want to go to a department that i can learn the most with this company".
so it landed me for where i am.

the only department which has to work at least a saturday for the month, stays on friday til normal working hours whereas the rest can go off at 5pm and alot more.

it included having DIRECT CONTACT with our customers.
the good & mostly only the bad.
i believe you know what i meant.

at my side, we dont call them customers.
but its not appropriate to state it too clear here.

at this point of time,
you should have guess mine was a front-line department.

so it carry on,
no freedom, restrict and BUSY.
i shall add this as well : not being appreciative *internally & externally.

so today, everything come together.
as in MONDAY had the busiest trend of the week.

many follow-ups, upcoming meeting & continue training in different areas.

i was very used to multi-tasking.
however, it seems not good enough for my work.
i start to wish i can TRIPLE/FOUR TASKING. (whatever you call it)

if the pay was also doubled, triple. . .
then i will work harder for it.


so you heard me mention "IF".

i am done with whining on my job.

if you read my blog regularly, you will know that this was a choice i made.
a choice i made to choose SIM instead of a local university.

so i just have to carry on.
just like how i chooose between poly & junior college.

i always believe you made this choice, you continue with it.
i hate regrets so i am really trying my best to make things work out right.

now to this particular issue thats has been NOT HERE AND THERE since weeks ago.

i have to admit that:

1) it affected me to a certain extent.
2) i dont feel good, obviously.
3) utmost disappointment.


lastly, i felt dumb that it actually was affecting me.
it may mean nothing to him and all, just a pure friendship and all.

even when i am typing now,
i am 100% sure even if he read this, he will not have expected that HE WAS THE ONE WHO AFFECTED ME.

wait til i figure out myself first,
i dont know what i am really feeling within now.

i just hate to be remind of him now.

if you cant be there always, dont appear in the first place.

if you treat everyone extremely good, then pls dont mislead me.
no, dont categorised me under your EVERYONE in the first place.

if you just didnt appear in my life.


after all this non-stop typing.
it always felt better.

my blog always has this wonder power,
thats why you see me updating so often nowadays.

i know i am still blessed afterall :)

P.S. sis just got back from newyork with pretty ABERCROMBIE top & undies. woohoo~ present.

P.P.S. can facebook stop hitting me with whatever PILLOW they have. & no POKING please. cause when it says POKE BACK, i felt so much like laughing.

funny facebook application never-ending, tsktsk.


last but not least,
the antidote to cure my @#$%!^& mood was. . .

YAKULT, I MAGAZINE, MAGNUM & PEANUT.
trust me, i will easily forgive you for this :)

No comments: