Thursday, February 12, 2009

SOCCER madness.

first of all, let me say this.
ytd or rather just few hours ago, spain and england didnt draw :( score was 2-0, spain won. okay but what matters more is,
my first half guessing was correct, its 1-0 spain's goal.

and it means i win for the 2nd time. and this time round rate was 4 times.
but i only bet at 5bucks again. ha but instead of 50cents, i won 10bucks now.

its sounds funny to me and for me winning 2times in a row means that alex lost twice in a row. TOO BAD. but still its kind of fun and funny.

but i am not gg to tempt by alex to buy today's match which is something like sglocal vs sgforeign. but still, my guessing is - sglocal will win.

but obviously i know nuts bout soccer. all is just my pure thinking. ha!

no worries, i am not hooked into this soccer thingy.
i just felt its funny and alex made it even more funnier.

oh ya about my primary school meeting, it turned out pretty well except for the fugly photos. will post it when elyn send me.

and! I WANT TO SLIM DOWN right after my exams.
and for now, just let me focus on exams. BOO~

many times i think backed,
i wished i have the chance to talk to you again.

iknewthingswillneverbethesame.
all the best.

No comments: