Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LAST.

its one more paper before everything end. :) HOORAY.
but alright, one last paper til 11 am.

pls pray for me that i wont retake. i am scared but i really really dont want any repeat. a 'D' will also be good enough. PRAY AH and pls be kind maker(s) espically ramesh. (:

after that will be FUN, FUN, FUN.

wednesday - 11am marks the end at NYP; tuition thereafter and partying at night woohoo. :P

thursday - birthday celebration, i am not gg to cook okay :P i seriously will burn my kitchen if i even cook.

friday - gg out with poly mates; night with bu to smb for some volleyball :) yes i am looking forward to playing the same old sport.

saturday - hopefully the sentosa trip can be organise so i can get some tann. and i still haven been to cafe delma.

sunday - who's know i might just go malaysia. LOLS. just kidding.

alright apart from those, i have so many task undone. like income tax submission for my parents, the uni admission though i am unsure whether i should go register, fund management and the list go on. but most important being : a proper JOB SEARCH.

i have been thinking of MAHJONG and travelling recently.
alex, if you see this pls get ROBERT(yongxian) HAHA, and guys to organise one. i will call mary along lols.
i hope the upcoming graduration holiday trip will come true at a cheap cost. (:

i will post memories of my stay in NYP @ my next post after i finish my final paper. (:

everything will ultimately end, and i am so gg to miss those that made my NYP life a better and more interesting one.

now photos of my primary school gathering weeks ago -







my diet plan will officially start at the end of my exams.
slim down! i must.

oh ya, i think of reborning my hair. shall i?

No comments: