Monday, June 02, 2008

CANON CAMERA - IXUS 80

has been having alot of test and project + scrip submission, therefore didnt blog much. :(

anyway, i brought a CANON IXUS 80, IN SEXY BROWN, for myself as my own 20th brithday gift. Cost me $375, Original price was $429. But expert piao, say i carrot cake. He used to sell camera-Panasonic, so he know alot of links in camera line. Therefore, he say i would have paid lower or should be given more freebies if i brought from his friend. true anot?!

SADDED. Afterall, he is just trying to made me feel like a CARROT HEAD.
but i am happy cause thats one of my wishlist. Actually my aim was SONY, but give up the idea after expert piao n many of my friend say that SONY was only the design. so decide to went for Canon. was happy with the effect afterall. and i love the SEXY BROWN. :P
Look at the picture i got from internet.


It look nicer in real camera. lols.

and remeber my 3on3, we gotten the first :D not as easy as we thought cause different school team join. nyp bball school team, nyp netball school team and also we saw xinling. she was also illegal one, cause she was from health science lols. :P

ok, i shall get back to lesson.

blog soon~ right after my exams. 3 icas this week. GG.

No comments: