Sunday, June 29, 2008

birthday celebration plan and wishlist-

have planned the outing for vgals on my bday.

since i cant celebrate with them the day itself due to tep award day and being pre-book by bf. so i hope they appreciate my effort to date them out. hopefully they can come and catch up cause i do wants this friendship to stay but again, mayb its already broken.
furthermore, some can really choose not to reply. GG. kind of disappointed but honestly speaking i know what to be sad for and what not to be. this type of friends is really not worth it.

anyway, for those who treasure and made e effort to just reply that sms, i really appreciate it. and thanks alot. :D i will be glad to meet ur on monday :)

AND~ was quite stunned by what i heard from yun. okay, its alright. shouldnt be affected anyway.

sometimes, i really wonder what are friendship and who's my true friends. wth.
ok, fine. better dun talk bout thing that spoil my mood.

by the way, i have this crm test just recently-last monday. this test is about this telephone conversation with our tutor and obviously we will be the service provider and tutor as a NASTY customer.

guess what, my tutor was really trying to set traps for us to solve it. lols. i hoped i did. :)

here's a little bit of conversion with her i remember.

me: good afternoon, esprit centrepoint.
tutor: what's so good about the afternoon?!

this is seriously all i can remember lols. and when i asked about where she live so that i can actually self deliver to her house, guess what she say she live in johor bahru?!

and lucky enough, esprit do have outlets at JB. so i told her my oversea college will deliver to her in the shortest time. and there our conversation goes. . .

i tink its quite fun and my poor tutor has to make thing nasty for like around 20 plus people. guess that she will have a bad sore throat after that cause she was really like screaming over the phone. professional :D and i think i like her as a tutor, her lesson is fun too.

now waiting for mary to send me her final report and i m really tired. lols. need to get the report from her to do powerpoint slide. guess tmr will be another long day. :D cheers.

anyway i think i have been suffering from stress and insomnia. must be due to the hell loads of projects. i hate it. pls get over soon!! school has really been a mess to me. -_-" year 3 is definitely no joke. will do my best anyway. gd lucks to all my dear friend undergoing the final year.

and today actually meeting bu for mahjong but dog ps us and played at his relative house. -_-" ok i m going to sleep now and continue my ppt slide tmr. pls wish me lucks for my life cause i serioulsy need it.

and when am i going to bring mum to singapore flyer and kenko. the voucher i buy during mother's day is rotting at my mum drawer. i promise to bring her there soon.
and before i end my post. here are my present list this coming birthday :P

the medium crumbler tote bag. red colour. $95/-

the esprit EDC sling bag combination of white, pink and red. $69.90, but i can get staff purchase! after which will be $42 after the discount. might be buying for myself.

the one is show up there is the side carry one, mine is exactly alike, same colour but SLING BAG :) damn chio~

Adidas Jacket is also my all time favourite. not the cotton type but those smooth smooth material one. but have yet to go and browse their latest design.






the bling-bling watch from esprit. damn chio * 100 :) dun worry i can get it at a cheaper price. but still its around $160. :(

mini-majhong set at AMK Hub-Young Generation. pls dun get me the big one cause my mum will kill me and i like mini-thing. lols. the set i like is mini-mahong tile along with mini table, mini dice and even mini chips. in all~ a mini-mahjong whole set. :D

and currently those are all i can think of. if not i will also love to have these vouchers.

-Adidas voucher

-Ikea Voucher (time's to redecorate my room)

-Courts Voucher

-Metro, Isetan, Robinson Voucher

take care all~ :)

No comments: