Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DIET PLAN

here to blog to plan for my bday outing. unable to open chalet due to high cost and too last min now. lols, but guess what my friend at work can get this rate at $60, 3 day2night. so next time i will surely ask for her help. she is my new supervisor. :D

but have to be like damn pre in advance lols.

recently quite a few say i gain weight. i am damn sad. and i promise to go on a diet very very soon. i need to lead a healthy life. afterall all girls wants to look good, that include me of cause. hais, pls dun tell me i look @#$%^&

but nevertheless, now i am determined to go on a diet. now who want go gym? running? bballing? date me out on weekdays!! i sure sure go if i can. mahjong at night is also not a bad exercise so i will go too.

anyway external attachment coming so i am quite sure i will lose weight cause it will be like working everyday and when i am in tradewinds, i lose weight too. so just wait, i will slim down.

target = 45kg :D currently 49kg. 4kilograms got to be hard. lets see :D

kind soul friend of mine, pls motivate me.

tonight will be another sleep-less night cause i have yet to START me project which is due like TOMORROW. i so hate year 3, cause its really tough. -_-"

counting down 8 more months to get my diploma and finally stress-free. COME ON~ time you got to be fast.

alot of picture not yet post but sure to do so soon.

anyway backed to my bday plan. i wanted to try out yun's recommendation "HOTPOT". sound nice but i tink twice again cause i just say i wan go on diet.

any suggestion?!

i will plan with yue most probably :D

update again on that.

ok off to projects and below are ppl i really want to meet up with.

Elyn and Katherine.
The vgals.

tkcare, and i hope my diet plan works!! :D

No comments: