Sunday, March 11, 2007

working hours.

currently working cum updating my blog. lols.

even though i work at metro causeway quite some time, i jus come to know today that the laptop here can excess internet.

so here i am now, surfing the net. wasting my time away. haha.

i wonder will company know i am using internet. but it's really bored la~

wait til they found out and shall see how. =P
and i am using only after working here for like half a yr can.

but if i will to know earlier, trust me i WONT use. lols.

time always past kind of fast here. dunno why. still remember i first time work here, is like omg~
time past super duper slow and i am always stress about the bad sale.

but now, seriously i already get use to the bad sale and long long hours. when ever i work here is always 10am-10pm. a good 12 hours~

honestly i like workin here when i am a part timer, its like earning easy money by just sitting there. and most of the time, i will bring my tutorial to do haha.

but as a full timer, definitely no. cause commission will be damn little.

and my stand is i still prefer part timer and dun mind workin here everyday as a p/t =P

i can see the guess bag infront of my counter and chit chat with other promoter. lala~ stress free.

ok~ enough of work. . .

i heard our results comin out on 16, 17, 18, 19 mar. as in either one. pray hard~

argh. currenly no blogspiration. shall be backed with some photo taken with sis =D

take care all.

and QIUYUN have yet to contact me. wth!!

will reply those tag soon. miss my gals.

happy holiday-ing everyone. miss my value set too. lols~

No comments: