Saturday, March 10, 2007

backed~

backed to update.

finally~ i changed my handphone to a "people singing" ring tone lols. ya, i am slow. tats y i been enjoying having this new phone. moreover, i signed up student plan and got it at $0. ha, how good~

anyway i got a Nokia 6288. if i am not wrong i got in on 28th feb. lols.

hopefully it last a good two yrs like my samsumg one. =D

so a new phone will mean more update on photos when possible =)

AND!!!

violents gals is meeting on this comin tue for a kbox session. am looking forward to it. pls dun fang fei qi ok.

seriously i hoped rachel try to make her way down.

and QIUYUN~ if u will to see this. can u just reply my sms? or pick up my call. been trying to contact u zillion times til sian already!! -_-" even huiting is coming u know. jus get back to me asap. $%^&#@

still, i am happy we are meeting~

workin have been alright. i just dun wish to work at certain stores. but wat to do~ just bear with my whining. all will end this march lols.

and i am goin to arrange for meet up for me, liching and ahbu. <<257>>

i am gotta spend this holiday more meaningful. :)

tats about all. will update if some thing interested happens.


i really dunno wat i wan.
but i know the feeling is still there.
but i just dun wish to turn backed.
i miss those memories.

No comments: