Thursday, March 22, 2007

before i start, here's the photos taken on 15th mar. vgals k-boxin session. LOVE.



funny photos. love the adidas straps. its mine~ =P
this is Suling and Jo. i never take photos with suling~ =(( nvm, there will be next time.



rest are all ME and Jo. the mian bao lian, haha. i am proud of it. =P
so happy to meet them.
xue, i cant grab ur pic from ur blog thats y i dun have u here.
i am simply to lazy to upload photo from my phone.
those photos are all grab from jo's blog =P
ya, i will do it soon when i have the time. been 1 month since i brough my phone but yet to use its function~ SOON~ lols.
gotten my result. quite happy about it cause i improved. =D this will mean that working is not sure to affect studies.
got a 3.261. and i got no C this sem~
hope i will keep improving. am wondering when time table will be out. hope i got my first choice for elective- japanese.
i am going to get my PDL soon and start learn driving at ubi from my father's fren. bless me~
tats about all.
take care all~ :)

No comments: