Saturday, March 03, 2007

holiday DAY 1. HAHA~

hais, i tink i really make a wrong choice.

so sian la. going to be a sian-ing month for me. pay low like #$%@^&
stupid me.

northpoint road show and john little PS dun have value set!!

there goes my commission. wat the hell :((

suling new job got attractive pay, but mum surely dun allowed. nevermind stick to the same old job.

i wont wan to be full time again unless they offer me a much higher basic pay. -_-" but i will prefer part time for now.

still things cant be change already argh~

so irritiating REGRET la.

i am free on every tue and thurs morning till evening.
those on my list to be meet in this holiday.

PLEASE DATE ME OUT. lols. =P

katherine is already arranging the meet out, so sweet of her. my 10-yrs fren. eileen arrange it the last time. it's gotta be me the next time =P

ha, that about all.
have reply all the tags. =D
lucks for ppl who take A level today!! althought ur already know the result by now, still hope it turn out well.

BYE all :)

*qiuyun~
i will try to blog regularly, u should have a blog too la.
and for ur info, me and piao already not together for quite sometime. lols. i say i will put this message here. haha, it's very obvious already ok :)

No comments: