Monday, March 19, 2007

updates~

finally back after 4 days of work. really tired.

getting sian when i know few day later, i got to go john little and work~

the commision got to be so bad. hais, i am thinkin of changing job.

dunno y~ mayb i am effected by the full-time pay or i wanted a new environment.
but i shall see how's the pay. cause currently my pay is good as a part timer and there's cpf some more. hais, so indecisive.

shall see how things goes. still, pay and cpf will be the priority. haha~
ytd went to my cousin wedding. it's was so far @ singapore expo. and one things me n sis agree is the food and service is bad~
went home rather late and resulted in today mood- totally moodless.

and this explained to the bad sale i guess. i dunno why i always get so stress up when sale is bad. ha, is this good or bad?

both janet is quiting soon. gotta miss them. hope to see them around~

all the best. doubt they will see this cause they dunno my blog. haha.

am surprised they do have friendster and so is jasmine lols.

some time later when i have the chance to take photo with them i will post up~ =D

i got my eyebrow trimmed ytd. lols. i can ren~ it's painful haha.
here's some photos taken ytd~


gtg~ sis is looking at me behind. -_-"
take care all~
will put up me n v.gals pic soon~

No comments: