Sunday, August 27, 2006

finally exams is over. lucks for my paper =D wat done cannot be undOne so i will jus wish myself good lucks.

holiday!! one month plus before another sememster~
things to dO in holiday
1-spend more times with my family (:
2-earn more money and do loAds of shopping
3-start saving $$
4-register for basic theroy *step to car license
5-prepare for thailand trip, train well n hard!!
6-meet up with violents gals and frens
7-chalets, kbox, poOl~
I am going to enjoys myself to the fullest. finally stress-free~ =D

went to see snake on plane ytd, quite a nice show but its show just 1 hr 45 min. make me feel tat travellin by plane is so terrifying. omg!! wanted to catched "ghost game" soon~

seriously speakin, i dun really loOk forward to the trip cause i have to leave home for 10 days, i will surely miss my mum!! =(( i jus hate the feelin. but it's will be a good experience for me there i tink. haiyo~

things didnt go well for us. i am tired of the everyday-quarrel relationship. i know i may be the one at fault but i am not feelin good at all. hais~ once and for all? argh!!

got to wOrk tml, off to watChed vcd "ah wAng xin ji". nice and super cUte show. tats about all. anyway i change my skin. will put a song with it soon~

No comments: