Sunday, August 06, 2006

superbAnd~

MICROSOFT ACCESS is driving me crazy. i really dUnno how to do, nOt to mention the cOmin up ICA. i doubt i will fail it. i am in a state of giving-up-but-scare-regret. hais. dAmn it.

a wasted dAy i tink. nO revisiOn dOne. wEnt for trainin today after nOt touching any balls fOr two week. well, feElin was still there. bUt my first ball was #$%@!& still, i enjoy the trainin. sAb was having the sAme mind set as me, we was tinkin to continue playing vball anot after the thailand trips. ya, everything will be after the trip. indecisive~

i am kinda giving myself stress which was extRa. mayb it was becAuse i wanted to scOre. bUt i see it through~ let things be the way it want. i jUs dO my bEst. i am gOin on a shOppin tRip soOn~ =D i need to relax myself, lOls. not an excUse. i nv like stress. the resUlts will be opposite. sO ya, shoppin is healtHy =P

sO NO MORE HAIS. i watched the SuperbAnd final jUs nOw. milubi is the winner :) i sUpport lUcify at the beginnin bUt after watchin i tink Milubi deserve tO win. still, J3 vOice rOx~ and sOul dance is great.

tats all~ off to talk phone =)

No comments: